- Products offered are intended to complement rather than substitute for proper medical or psychological care. They are tools for personal growth and as such are not intended for the treatment or diagnosis of any medical or psychological condition. If you are suffering from a medical or psychological condition of any kind seek out the advice of a qualified and licensed medical or psychological professional.
We make every effort to ensure that the prices listed on our website are accurate. Sharlene Young and the Rapid Eye Institute will not be held liable for any typographical errors or prices listed in error. Prices, policies, and offers subject to change without notice.
Shipping and Handling Charges
- The cost of any shipping and handling charges applied to an order are non-refundable.
Refusal of Delivery
- Any order shipped by us, refused upon delivery, unopened by the recipient and returned to us by the shipping service are subject to our restocking fee (see below).
- Shipping/handling fees are non-refundable. Completed orders for digital download products (MP3, PDF files) are final and non-refundable.
- Orders placed and paid for by credit card on week days (Monday through Friday) and subsequently cancelled before 5 p.m. Pacific Time of the same day, will receive a full refund. Messages (text or voice) for cancellation will not be accepted. Completed orders for digital download products (MP3, PDF files) are final.
- Please be sure of your purchase selection before placing your order. Digital download products are not returnable or refundable.
- All returned products must be returned in their original packaging in “as new” condition. A 20% restocking fee applies to all products returned for reasons other than defects.
- Mechanically defective DVDs, and CDs may be exchanged for the SAME TITLE ONLY WITHIN 60 DAYS OF PURCHASE. DVDs, CDs, or books may NOT be returned for reasons based on content. Books will be exchanged only if damaged in shipping and only for the same title. Exchanges will be made ONLY upon receipt by us of the defective merchandise.
Please contact us right away if you receive a defective item. Please note that you must return all faulty merchandise within 3 business days of arrival. Please call 503-399-1181 for details.
- Items for return must be sent to:
The Rapid Eye Institute
3748 74th Ave SE
Salem, OR, USA
- Orders shipped to most locations in the US are not subject to sales tax. Various tariffs may apply to shipments to countries outside the USA and are the responsibility of the purchaser. Digital download products (MP3, PDF files) are not subject to sales tax.
Last Edited on 8-30-2018